Not seeing the results that match your search? FILTER BY CATEGORY AND FIELD
Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
Professor of Earth and Planetary Sciences
Areas of Focus
- Geology and Earth history
- Climate change
- Energy and sustainability
- Stratigraphy, particularly the development of geologic time scales, as well as analysis of paleoenvironmental conditions, such as temperature and oxygen levels.
- Studies of the Earth’s paleo-carbon cycle and its relationship to changes in the climate.
- Development and application of astrochronologic and sequence stratigraphic techniques to improve high-resolution time scales for ancient stratigraphic sequences.
- Geographic focus on the Cretaceous Western Interior basin of North America, but recent work has included a number of other research sites in Europe and Asia, as well as ocean drilling core samples.