Not seeing the results that match your search? FILTER BY CATEGORY AND FIELD
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Alice Hamilton Professor of Psychiatry, Director of the Center for Dissemination and Implementation Science
Areas of Focus
- Implementation science
- Direct-to-consumer marketing
- Technology-assisted Interventions
- Bridging the gap between research and practice
- Increasing awareness of effective treatments
- Developing scalable digital interventions
- Identifying effective treatments for persons with or at risk of substance use disorders
Becker is the Director of the new Center for Dissemination and Implementation Science. The Center serves as the main hub at Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine for studying methods to bridge the gap between public health knowledge (what we know) and public health practice (what we do).
Becker has been the Principal Investigator of 11 implementation science grants totaling $34.9 million in funding. In 2021, she was honored to be the first implementation scientist to receive a Method to Extend Research in Time Award from the National Institute on Drug Abuse, which provides established investigators with 10 years of stable funding support.