Not seeing the results that match your search? FILTER BY CATEGORY AND FIELD
Brent E. Huffman
Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications
Associate Professor of Documentary Journalism, Filmmaking, International Reporting, Photojournalism and Video Storytelling
Areas of Focus
- Documentary journalism, filmmaking, documentary ethics and theory, international reporting
- China's economic development in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Africa
- International human rights
- Threat posed by terrorism in China, Afghanistan, Pakistan, and Africa to cultural heritage
- Recent documentary "Saving Mes Aynak" is about an ancient archaeological site in Afghanistan threatened by a Chinese state-owned copper mine. The film has won more than 30 major awards and has been broadcast on television in more than 50 countries.
- Huffman currently is making a documentary examining China's presence in Pakistan.