What’s better than free dessert? How about more free dessert?
The Office of the Provost and Division of Student Affairs along with the Office of the President invite all students, faculty and staff to stop by one of five food truck locations in parking lots across the Evanston campus for free funnel cakes, cinnamon rolls, churros and more from 2-4 p.m. Monday, June 7, while supplies last.
Look for these food trucks on campus
- Mini funnel cakes from Carnival Creations (Lot 132, across from the Technological Institute)
- Ice Cream Cookie Sandwiches from Sweets on Wheels (Lot 122, near the Kellogg Global Hub)
- Churros from Fresh-Made Specialty Churro (Lot 214, upper level of the Lakeside parking structure near the sailing beach)
- Cinnamon rolls from Fresh Baked & All Natural (Lot 230, on University Place near Lutkin Hall)
- Cupcakes from Delicious Sweets & Treats; note: gluten-free options will be available (Lot 235, next to the Foster-Walker Complex)