Alexandra H. Solomon: Faculty Experts
Not seeing the results that match your search? FILTER BY CATEGORY AND FIELD
Alexandra H. Solomon
Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
Clinical Associate Professor of Psychology
Adjunct Faculty, School of Education and Social Policy
Staff Therapist, The Family Institute
Areas of Focus
- Dating and relationships
- Hookup Culture
- Parenting and family
- Couples therapy
- Relationship education for young adults
- Relational self-awareness
- Sexual self-awareness
- Love and sex in relationships and marriage, dating culture especially among young adults, modern parenting and family dynamics, couples therapy, relationship education.
- Teaches the renowned undergraduate course: “Building Loving and Lasting Relationships: Marriage 101”
- Trains graduate students to conduct couples therapy.
- Treats couples and individuals facing a range of relationship challenges including infidelity and recovery from trauma.
- Speaks internationally on topics related to sex, love, and intimate relationships.
- Writes for academic and lay audiences, including the trade book Loving Bravely: 20 Lessons of Self-Discovery to Help You Get the Love You Want (New Harbinger, 2017).
- The Today Show
- WGN Radio