Northwestern University announced today, Nov. 2, the formation of a search advisory committee to identify the next vice president for Alumni Relations and Development.
The individual chosen will succeed Bob McQuinn, who stepped down at the end of October after 13 years in the role.
President Michael Schill charged the search advisory committee, which includes University leaders, faculty and staff, to undertake the search to identify a slate of candidates. Adrian Randolph, Dean and Professor, Judd A. and Marjorie Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences, will serve as chair. Isaacson, Miller has been retained to assist the committee.
- Adrian Randolph (chair), Professor; Dean, Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
- Heather Baker, Trustee
- Robin Means Coleman, Professor; Vice President, Chief Diversity Officer
- Jim DeNaut, Trustee, Alumni Relations and Development Committee Chair
- Amy Falls, Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
- Bon French, Trustee
- Jane Hoffman, Trustee
- Kristin McDonnell, Trustee and President-Elect of the Northwestern Alumni Association
- Andy Papachristos, Professor, Director of the Institute for Policy Research
- David Sachs, Trustee
- Farzaneh Sorond, Vice Dean for Faculty Affairs, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Greg Stripp, Chief of Staff, Office of the President
The committee already has begun its work to identify priorities and desired attributes and experiences for the next vice president. Members of the University community are invited to , submit questions and recommend candidates by contacting the search firm.
The committee is staffed by Office of Human Resources staff Chris Fyfe, Director of Talent Acquisition, and Office of the President staff Naomi Wu, Assistant Director of Presidential Communications.