University launches search committee for next vice president and chief human resource officer
Northwestern University has launched a search committee to identify candidates for the position of vice president for human resources and chief human resource officer.
Chaired by Vice President for Operations Luke Figora, the search committee will begin its work immediately. Committee members represent a broad array of staff and faculty from schools and administrative units who will present a slate of finalist candidates to Craig Johnson, Senior Vice President for Business and Finance, for consideration.
“I am grateful for the time dedicated by the search committee to identify candidates for Northwestern’s next vice president for human resources,” Johnson said. “I look forward to receiving counsel from the committee and community about the progress we have made over the last two years, and areas of focus and opportunities for our next human resources leader.”
Manuel Cuevas-Trisán announced earlier this month he will step down as vice president for human resources and chief human resource officer at the end of July to assume a similar position at Harvard University.
Koya Leadership Partners will assist the University in its search.
- Chair, Luke Figora, vice president for operations, Office of the Senior Vice President for Business and Finance
- Carol Chen, director of business and finance, Office of the Senior Vice President for Business and Finance
- Michael Chin, associate general counsel, Office of General Counsel
- Nate Daigle, senior academic advisor, Kellogg School of Management; chair, Northwestern University Staff Advisory Council (NUSAC)
- Elizabeth Frisch, director of talent management, Alumni Relations and Development
- E. Patrick Johnson, dean, School of Communication
- Claire Landis, director of administrative services, Office for Research
- Ralph Leslie, associate dean of finance and business operations, Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
- Therese McGuire, professor of strategy, Kellogg School of Management; president, Faculty Senate
- TiShaunda McPherson, senior associate vice president, Office of Equity
- Alex Rot, senior director faculty operations, Office of the Provost
- Grant Upson, executive director for administration, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Kevin White, deputy director of athletics for internal affairs and chief financial officer, Athletics and Recreation
- Angela Williams, assistant vice president, Facilities
- Janet Bice, Executive Assistant, Risk, Internal Audit, and Compliance