Community Conversations: A forum for discussion on improving Northwestern
Northwestern has launched a series of Community Conversations where senior leaders invite students, faculty and staff to share their thoughts on public safety, well-being and equity.
The series of six events provides spaces for all members of the University community to have meaningful engagement and deep discussion on how to improve Northwestern.
Due to Illinois pandemic guidelines that limit indoor gatherings, events will be held remotely, via Zoom. The schedule is:
- Nov. 23, 5:30-6:15 p.m. with all students
- Dec. 1, 4:30-5:15 p.m. with faculty and staff in Evanston
- Dec. 9, 4-4:45 p.m. with faculty and staff in Chicago
- Jan. 7, 4-4:45 p.m. with faculty and staff in either Evanston or Chicago
- Jan. 21, 5:30-6:15 p.m. with students
- Feb. 4, 4-4:45 p.m. with students
Participants in each session will include President Morton Schapiro, Provost Kathleen Hagerty, Senior Vice President for Business and Finance Craig Johnson and Vice President for Student Affairs Julie Payne-Kirchmeier.
Register now for the event of your choice. Spots are available on a first-come first-served basis with a waitlist option