Northwestern launches search for next VP and chief human resource officer
Northwestern University has launched a search committee to identify finalists for the position of vice president for human resources and chief human resource officer.
Chaired by Vice President and General Counsel Stephanie Graham, the search committee will begin its work immediately. Committee members represent a broad array of staff and faculty from schools and administrative units who will identify a slate of finalist candidates. Koya Leadership Partners will assist the University in its search.
Senior Vice President Craig Johnson said the committee will contribute valuable insights on the key characteristics and skills of Northwestern’s next human resource leader. The committee builds on work conducted throughout the spring to solicit community input about the desired attributes and experience of a successful candidate.
“I look forward to receiving the advice and counsel of the committee,” Johnson said.
- Chair, Stephanie Graham, vice president and general counsel
- Todd Adams, associate vice president and dean of students, Student Affairs
- Rhea Banks, former chair of the Northwestern University Staff Advisory Council; business administrator, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Heather Campbell, vice dean for administration and finance, Feinberg School of Medicine
- Amanda Distel, senior associate vice president for finance and treasurer, Financial Operations
- Kathleen Hagerty, interim dean, Kellogg School of Management
- Claire Landis, associate director, administrative services, Office for Research
- Baron Reed, Faculty Senate president; professor of philosophy, Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
- Karyn Reif, senior associate vice president and chief operating officer, Alumni Relations and Development
- Beth Clifford Smith, director of administration, Weinberg College of Arts and Sciences
- Kevin White, deputy director of athletics for internal affairs and chief financial officer, Athletics and Recreation
- Ingrid Stafford, senior advisor to the senior vice president for Business and Finance
- Carol Chen, director of Business and Finance