Search committee named for senior vice president for business and finance
Northwestern Provost Jonathan Holloway announced today (June 4) that the University has launched a search to identify the next senior vice president for business and finance.
Craig Johnson has served in the role on an interim basis since mid-April. According to Holloway, Johnson will continue in the role, which serves as the chief financial officer, and lead financial operations and administrative initiatives, while co-leading the offices of human resources; facilities; compliance, audit, and advisory services; and information technology, until a permanent leader is identified this fall.
A committee, including representatives from the faculty, staff and Board of Trustees, will undertake the search to identify candidates. Holloway will serve as chair.
- Jonathan Holloway, Provost and Professor; Committee Chair
- Peter Barris, Vice Chair, Board of Trustees
- Robert Hariman, President, Faculty Senate; Professor, Department of Communication Studies
- Phil Harris, Vice President and General Counsel
- Will McLean, Vice President and Chief Investment Officer
- Bob McQuinn, Vice President for Alumni Relations and Development
- Kimberly Querrey, Chair, Board of Trustees Innovation and Entrepreneurship Committee
- Muneer Satter, Chair, Board of Trustees Finance Committee
- Teresa Woodruff, Dean, The Graduate School; Associate Provost for Graduate Education; Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Search committee staff
- Jake Julia, Vice Provost for Administration and Chief of Staff
- Andrea Bueschel, Associate Provost for Strategy and Policy
- Dan Pattley, Coordinator, Office of the Provost
The committee has engaged Isaacson, Miller as the executive search firm.
Members of the Northwestern community are invited to share feedback, submit questions, and recommend candidates by contacting the search committee at CFOsearch@northwestern.edu.