Medill's IMC Partners With The Sorbonne For Master's Degree
GEMINi program trains high-level executives to excel in international business world
- Medill’s IMC part of 12-month international master’s degree program at the Sorbonne
- Participants also study in Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, U.S.
- Experiential learning uses workshops rather than lectures; classes held in meeting rooms
- GEMINi program returns participants back to home city to work on relevant cases
During the final phase of the fast-track program, called the GEMINi Award, participants return to their home bases, where they work on cases specific to their own organization’s needs.
An innovative approach to international negotiation, GEMINi allows participants to keep working full-time while earning a world-class degree and five certificates, all in one year.
Classes are held in meeting rooms where executives learn by doing, rather than listening to lectures. The curriculum includes international trade and negotiation, intercultural management, entrepreneurship, leadership, innovative thinking and integrated marketing communications.
Participants convene in Paris at the Sorbonne in late July and August. Afterward, they travel for one week each to Singapore, Australia, New Zealand, Canada and the U.S., where they will earn certificates from the following prestigious universities:
- Singapore Management University
- City of Brisbane
- University of Auckland Business School
- HEC Business School in Montreal, Canada
- Northwestern University’s Medill School of Journalism, Media, Integrated Marketing Communications