Not seeing the results that match your search? FILTER BY CATEGORY AND FIELD
Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Neuroscientist and Professor of the Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer's Disease Center
Areas of Focus
- Frontotemporal Dementia
- Primary Progressive Aphasia
- Biomarker Neuroimaging
- Identifying personality trains, genetic factors, brain structures and other factors that protect SuperAger brains and memory from normal aging and atrophy.
- Examining how brain imaging technology can be used with other tests to measure the progression of mild cognitive impairment, early Alzheimer's, and related dementias. This information will aid in the early detection of AD, and in measuring the effectiveness of treatments in future clinical trials.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of speech and language therapy on individuals diagnosed with Primary Progressive Aphasia.
- Identifying promising nonpharmacological interventions for individuals with dementia
- Developing educational and support programs for individuals with dementia
- Neurobiology of language
- Identifying risk and protective factors associated with aging and dementia